Open Position: Licensed psychotherapist, Independent Contractor (telehealth – remote only)
Newberg Counseling & Wellness, LLC is a private practice counseling center serving not only Newberg, Oregon and the surrounding areas for in-person therapy but also a growing client base throughout Oregon. Our goal is to positively impact our community by offering experienced therapeutic support for children, teens, adults, and couples. We are seeking a fully remote / telehealth Private Practice Therapist (LPC, MFT, LCSW) to join our growing practice as an independent contractor. The ideal candidate would provide 20 or more client hours/week and specialize in the treatment of depression, anxiety, PTSD and women’s issues. Those with experience working with BIPOC population are encouraged to apply. Because this is a fully remote position, the therapist can live outside of the state of Oregon but must have a current mental health license in Oregon.
Our group practice features a relaxed and supportive work environment, a steady flow of referrals, and a dynamic team of experienced therapists who are making an impact in our community. Our current group of therapists has left the over-saturated Portland market to serve an under-served community, rapidly building our reputation the old-fashioned way—through word of mouth and dynamic relationships with our clients. We don’t measure success through false productivity standards. Rather, we do the work we feel passionate about, compensate our therapists fairly, and schedule flexibility for vacations, self-care, and the sanity we need to do truly difficult, high-level work.
For clinicians who want a few more details:
- We’ve got you covered for: staff support, marketing, all billing, online presence, phone and video support, and assistance with insurance credentialing
- We provide a secure telehealth platform, secure email, and access to EHR for charting records and easy billing
- We provide clinical supervision and private practice mentoring
- This is an independent contractor position (take-home pay is 60–65% of gross income, $6,000-$7,000+ per month take home for full case load).
- We need therapists with a current Oregon license: LPC, MFT, or LCSW
- We value team players who enjoy their work, communicate clearly and frequently, are organized, and know how to have fun
…Feel free to browse our website at www.newbergcounselingandwellness.com.
Interested candidates should submit:
- A cover letter explaining your experience and interest in the position
- A resume including all relevant education and work history
- Three professional references
Please send application or questions to the practice owner, Susan M. Doak, LPC firstname.lastname@example.org